Friday, February 20, 2009

MRI

Ignore date at top. Told you I had forgotten how to us this blog.

Yesterday 10th March I went for and MRI on my spine. The surgeon thought that he would have one last look but didn't hold out any hope at all. He actually said that he wanted to look at his handiwork which was fine by ne. Any went into tunnel seemed to be much more noise than usual....they pulled me out and said well that's your head done now we will have a look at your spine. I was in the tunnel about an hour and came out quite dis-orientated. The surgeon didn't tell me he was looking at my head so I am wondering now what is going on. Some time ago I collapsed and my G.P. thought it was a stroke but the hospital said that it wasn't. Perhaps they will find out that my G.P.was correct. Anyway it is all a little worrying.

Well here I am again, been so long away from the Blog I am not sure how to use it. I am still struggling with my disability and it seems that I will be like this for the rest of my life.


Recently I have become very angry with the Methodist Church. We are going down a road of Centralisation which has always proved to be a disaster. Maybe the best thing is to give the Methodist Church Pallative care and let it die.


Since I last wrote my Son Mark got married to a wonderful young woman called Abbie.


I have started to breed rabbits

This is Sandy my buck rabbit. So far he has bred 20 young uns (kittens)

No comments: